The new virtual instrument replicates an entire orchestra resampled trough 200 cassette players
Spitfire Audio have released Cassette Symphony, a new virtual instrument based on a sample library that features the sound of a symphony orchestra resampled through 200 cassette players at Assumption Studios.
Cassette Symphony runs in Spitfire Audio’s award-winning dedicated plugin (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX) and will be available to buy from Dec 1 for £199/249€/ $249.
– Over 800 Tapes of organic orchestral material
– 200 Custom cassette players (Warpman) – organised and played back in classic orchestral positioning
– 10 Custom made performance controllers
– 15 Speakers
– Recorded with a full Orchestral Microphone Setup
– 7 sections – Hi strings, Low Strings, High Woods, Low Woods, High Brass, Low Brass and Percussion
– Captured in a beautiful converted church
Info: Spitfire Audio