All Analog Lab Intro users can upgrade to full version for a very discounted price
All Arturia Analog Lab Intro users can upgrade to Analog Lab V for only 39 euro. Analog Lab V (retail price 199 euro), is a virtual synth-station that allows to access to the most iconic synth and keyboard sounds of all time, fresh from award-winning V Collection and Pigments 3. Analog Lab V boasts a huge library with over 2.000 preset ready to use that cover every musical style.
The sound-engine implemented in Arturia’s Virtual Instruments is based on TAE proprietary technology (True Analog Emulation), an exclusive technology that accurately reproduces the tone, waveshape, tuning and other detailed characteristics of an analog synthesizer. Analog Lab V works in standalone and plug-in mode (VST, AAX, Audio Unit). It supports both Windows and MacOs systems and requires Arturia Software Center.
– Over 2000 curated sounds from all the acclaimed V Collection Instruments
– Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V, CMI V)
– Updated browser to find sounds quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Style (bright, dark…), by Genre (Ambient, Disco, Techno, …)
– New Studio view to add effects and combine 2 instruments (Multis)
– Layer Multi sounds or Split 2 Presets across the keyboard
– 4 new Macro controls on all the sounds for instant sound edition
– Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
– Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
– Stage view allows to perform on a prepared Playlist, using an Arturia keyboard or sending Program Changes from any MIDI Controller
– V Collection and Pigments instruments owners can open the full instrument within Analog Lab