MusikMesse 2018: Nord unveils Piano 4
The fourth generation of award-winning Piano Series combines greatly expanded voice polyphony, a premium Triple Sensor keybed.
The Svedish company has announced Nord Piano 4. This new gneration of their award-winning Piano Series combines greatly expanded voice polyphony, a premium Triple Sensor keybed and Virtual Hammer Action Technology. Nord Piano 4 features many dedicated knobs and buttons for all essential functions required in a live performance situation.
Two sound sections that can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard. Each of the sound sections can have specific effects, Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them. The Nord Piano 4 has 7 Split Points indicated with LED lights and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality, introduced with the Stage 3, offers smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
– 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
– Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
– Seamless Transitions NEW
– Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades NEW
– OLED display excellent overview
– Enhaced Organize Mode NEW
– Numeric Pad for direct Program access NEW
– Piano Section
– Greatly expanded Polyphony (120 voices) NEW
– Creative Piano Filters NEW
– 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
– 3 Dynamic Curves
– Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included)
– Advanced String Resonance
– Soft Release