The new software-system features UAD plug-ins to run natively for the first time without UA hardware
Universal Audio Inc. (UA), a leading manufacturer of Apollo and Volt audio interfaces, UAD plug-ins, mics, and UAFX guitar products, is proud to introduce UAD Spark, a new subscription service that puts pro audio industry standard UAD plug-ins and exciting new instruments into the hands of music creators worldwide. This evolving collection runs natively on Mac ($19.99/month), with Windows coming this fall.
UAD Spark features UA’s most popular plug-in emulations of legendary recording studio hardware, running natively for the first time. Studio gear includes: Neve 1073 Preamp & EQ, UA 1176 Compressor Collection, Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Collection, Studer A800 Tape Recorder, & API Vision Channel Strip UAD Spark also introduces exclusive new UAD instruments, benefiting from UA’s expertise in modeling, sampling, and synthesis. Instruments include: Opal Morphing Synthesizer (exclusive to Spark), Moog Minimoog, Waterfall B3 Organ, & Ravel Grand Piano. You can try Universal Audio Spark for free by clicking here.
– A professional collection of UAD plug-ins and instruments from Neve, Moog, API,
Lexicon, Teletronix, UA, and more
– Exclusive new UAD instruments including the Opal Morphing Synthesizer
– Runs natively on Mac; No UA hardware required
– Runs in all major DAWs that support AU, VST3, and AAX formats
– Owners of perpetual UAD plug-in licenses receive corresponding UAD Spark (native) licenses for free