The new synthesizer boasts 4 hybrid voice and a built-in optical compressor
According to the Erica Synths company’s statements, Pērkons HD-01 is a hybrid drum machine/synthesizer that will change the approach to electronic rhythm synthesis. Pērkons HD-01 features four sonically versatile hybrid voices (digital sound engine + analogue multimode filter with overdrive) and a sequencer with simultaneous control over all four percussion tracks.
Each voice has 3 sound engine modes, a HP/BP/LP filter and 8 controls for nuanced sound design, including an internal analogue BBD FX send. All voice parameter settings can be saved as KITS. To add dynamics to the performance, parameter automation is implemented and a modulation LFO can be assigned to all parameters.
Furthermore, each voice has a dedicated velocity-sensitive trigger input, individual output and FX send and return with 6.3mm jack sockets, along with extensive MIDI implementation. All voices are summed and run through a built-in optical compressor and master overdrive. Pērkons HD-01 will be avalaible within the end of 2021 at RRP 1,650 EUR (VAT excl.).
– 4 hybrid voices (digital sound engine and analogue multimode filter with overdrive)
– 8 controls per voice
– Velocity sensitive trigger inputs for drum pads
– Individual voice outputs
– Individual sends and returns
– 64 kit and 64 pattern memory + additional memory on the SD card
– Built-in analogue bucket brigade delay and optical compressor
– Modulation LFO with morphing waveforms, phase shift and 8 destinations
– 4 track sequencer, 4 time divisions and 4 time multiplications per track
– Per-step ratchets and probabilities
– 4 shuffle algorithms
– MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
Info: Erica Synths