The new effect plug-in emulates the way that analog devices such as tape recorders and valve circuits warm up and saturate audio material.
PSP Saturator emulates the analog circuits action by adding harmonics, dedicated filtering, and dynamic processing. PSP Saturator uses three algorithms to emulate these devices, and offers eight different shape modes for loads of flexibility from subtle ‘mix mojo’ to outright audio destruction.
PSP Saturator Features
– 8 different saturation shapes for a variety of tonal flavors.
– Three signal sculpting engines (low, high, overall saturation).
– Adjustable Low and High band processing engines for adequate, band related warming effects.
– Parallel mix option, with internal intelligent phase alignment.
– Multiple metering modes for signal analysis.
– Additional control panel for fine-tuning of various saturation parameters and smoothing.
– Three output modes (off, sat, lim) for shaping the final output stage.
– Input and Output gain controls, with optional relative link.
– Optional “FAT” quad-sampling for pristine saturation quality.
– Very low internal latency of 6 samples.
– 200 presets designed by top engineers and producers.
Info: PSP Audioware