Black Lion Audio released PG-2
A professional power-conditioner to protect gears both in live and in studio
PG-2 is a 2U rack mountable professional power conditioner that boasts 12 switched, filtered and surge protected outlets, voltage meter and amperage meter for real-time analysis. The PG-2 features a suite of status and alert capabilities: a voltage meter and amperage meter for real-time analysis, LED status for grounding/polarity/noise filtering/ abnormal voltage/surge protection, and an audio alarm for unsafe voltage.
Even in the worse power scenarios, the Black Lion Audio PG-2 has your gear’s safety in mind. The PG-2 is built using premium Panasonic and Wima capacitors, due to their superior execution in eliminating high frequency noise that robs equipment of its peak performance.
• 14 outlet power conditioner
• PG-99 Filtering Technology for an average of 99.7% noise reduction
• Front and back panel XLR lamp connectors for lighting
• Voltage meter helps show current voltage in real time
• Status LEDs and audio siren help alert for dangerous power scenarios
• Panasonic and Wima capacitors to filter out performance-robbing high-frequency noise
• Proper safeguard protection with a power absorption rating of 2775 joules
• 12 switched back-panel outlets and 2 unswitched front-panel outlets
• 4 sets of optimized outlets for digital audio x2, analog audio, and high current devices
• Time delayed outlets for high current devices help protect speakers and amplifiers
• 2-stage power up/power down system
Info: Black Lion Audio